What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Gambia what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Gambia, rental properties typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, and washing machine. Other common appliances may include a microwave, dishwasher, and air conditioning unit. Depending on the property, additional amenities such as a television, internet access, and furniture may also be included," explained one expat living in Gambia.
- What should I pack when moving to Gambia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Gambia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Gambia?
- What is life like in Gambia?
- What do expats in Gambia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Gambia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Gambia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Gambia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Gambia?
- What are medical services in Gambia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Gambia?
- What are emergency services like in Gambia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Gambia?
- How are local medical facilities in Gambia?
- As a foreigner living in Gambia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Gambia, newcomers to Gambia would love to hear your answer to this question: