What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Egypt what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Egypt, rental properties typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, washing machine, and air conditioning unit. Other common appliances may include a microwave, dishwasher, and water heater. Furniture may also be included in some rental properties," wrote a member who made the move to Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Egypt?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Egypt?
- Will I be able to find a job in Egypt?
- What is life like in Egypt?
- What do expats in Egypt appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Egypt?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Egypt accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Egypt like?
- What are healthcare services like in Egypt?
- What are medical services in Egypt like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Egypt?
- What are emergency services like in Egypt?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Egypt?
- How are local medical facilities in Egypt?
- As a foreigner living in Egypt, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Egypt, newcomers to Egypt would love to hear your answer to this question: