What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Japan what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Japan, rental properties typically include a refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioner, and gas stove. Some properties may also include a microwave, toaster oven, and/or dishwasher. Additionally, some properties may include furniture such as a bed, sofa, and/or dining table," explained one expat living in Japan.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before moving to Japan?
- How do I find a place to live in Japan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Japan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Japan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Japan?
- What should I pack when moving to Japan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Japan?
- Why do people move to Japan?
- What are healthcare services like in Japan?
- What are medical services in Japan like?
- What are typical rents in Japan?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Japan, newcomers to Japan would love to hear your answer to this question: