What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Liechtenstein what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Liechtenstein, rental properties typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, and washing machine. Depending on the property, other appliances such as a dryer, microwave, and garbage disposal may also be included," explained one expat living in Liechtenstein.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What should I pack when moving to Liechtenstein?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Liechtenstein?
- Will I be able to find a job in Liechtenstein?
- What is life like in Liechtenstein?
- What do expats in Liechtenstein appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Liechtenstein?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Liechtenstein accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Liechtenstein like?
- What are healthcare services like in Liechtenstein?
- What are medical services in Liechtenstein like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Liechtenstein?
- What are emergency services like in Liechtenstein?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Liechtenstein?
- How are local medical facilities in Liechtenstein?
- As a foreigner living in Liechtenstein, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Liechtenstein, newcomers to Liechtenstein would love to hear your answer to this question: