What is the best way to search for homes in Sri Lanka?
We asked expats in Sri Lanka the best way to search for homes in Sri Lanka. They said...
"Expats can search for homes in Sri Lanka by looking online for real estate websites that specialize in the area, such as LankaPropertyWeb.com. They can also search for local real estate agents who can help them find the perfect home. Additionally, expats can look for classified ads in local newspapers and online forums to find homes for rent or sale. Finally, expats can also ask friends and family who are already living in Sri Lanka for advice and recommendations," said another expat in Sri Lanka.
- What should I pack when moving to Sri Lanka?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sri Lanka?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sri Lanka?
- What is life like in Sri Lanka?
- What do expats in Sri Lanka appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sri Lanka?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sri Lanka accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sri Lanka like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sri Lanka?
- What are medical services in Sri Lanka like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sri Lanka?
- What are emergency services like in Sri Lanka?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sri Lanka?
- How are local medical facilities in Sri Lanka?
- As a foreigner living in Sri Lanka, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the best way to search for homes in Sri Lanka?If you live in Sri Lanka, newcomers to Sri Lanka would love to hear your answer to this question: