What is the best way to search for homes in Japan?
We asked expats in Japan the best way to search for homes in Japan. They said...
"Expats can search for homes in Japan by using online real estate websites, such as Suumo or At Home, which offer a wide range of listings for apartments and houses. Additionally, expats can contact real estate agents who specialize in helping foreigners find homes in Japan. Additionally, expats can search for homes in Japan by attending open houses or by networking with other expats who may have knowledge of available properties," commented one expat who made the move to Japan.
- What do I need to know before moving to Japan?
- How do I find a place to live in Japan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Japan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Japan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Japan?
- What should I pack when moving to Japan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Japan?
- Why do people move to Japan?
- What are healthcare services like in Japan?
- What are medical services in Japan like?
- What are typical rents in Japan?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is the best way to search for homes in Japan?If you live in Japan, newcomers to Japan would love to hear your answer to this question: