Why do people move to Bahrain?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Bahrain, they responded...
"Bahrain is an attractive destination for expats looking for the perfect balance of a cosmopolitan lifestyle, combined with Arabic culture and traditions. The government offers attractive fiscal incentives to foreign investors and businesses, combined with a fast and simple business start-up process. With its close proximity to the lucrative markets of the Persian Gulf, Bahrain provides an accessible regional hub for business and tourism. In addition, its subtropical climate and beautiful beaches make Bahrain an optimal location for those seeking a relaxing and comfortable lifestyle. Furthermore, Bahrain’s progressive education system provides excellent opportunities for expats to pursue higher education if desired. With its favorable taxation system, which includes no personal income tax and no tax on dividends, Bahrain is a very attractive destination for anyone looking to relocate," explained one expat living in Bahrain.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bahrain?
- How do I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bahrain?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bahrain?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bahrain?
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bahrain?
- Why do people move to Bahrain?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- What are typical rents in Bahrain?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Why do people move to Bahrain?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question: