Why do people move to Estonia?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Estonia, they responded...
"Estonia is an attractive destination for expats due to its high quality of life, low cost of living, and excellent infrastructure. The country is known for its vibrant culture, beautiful landscapes, and friendly people. Additionally, Estonia is a great place to start a business, as it has a business-friendly environment and a highly educated workforce. Furthermore, the country offers a wide range of activities and attractions, from outdoor activities to cultural events. Finally, Estonia is a safe and secure country with a low crime rate, making it an ideal place to live and work," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Estonia.
- What should I pack when moving to Estonia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Estonia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Estonia?
- What is life like in Estonia?
- What do expats in Estonia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Estonia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Estonia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Estonia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Estonia?
- What are medical services in Estonia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Estonia?
- What are emergency services like in Estonia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Estonia?
- How are local medical facilities in Estonia?
- As a foreigner living in Estonia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Estonia?If you live in Estonia, newcomers to Estonia would love to hear your answer to this question: