Why do people move to Israel?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Israel, they responded...
"Many expats are drawn to Israel for its rich cultural heritage, vibrant cities, and diverse population. The country is also known for its excellent educational opportunities, with many universities and colleges offering world-class programs. Additionally, Israel is a great place to live for those looking for a safe and secure environment, with a strong economy and a high standard of living. The country also offers a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking and biking to swimming and sailing, making it an ideal destination for those who enjoy an active lifestyle. Finally, Israel is a great place to explore, with its many historical sites, religious sites, and natural wonders," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Israel.
- What should I pack when moving to Israel?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Israel?
- Will I be able to find a job in Israel?
- What is life like in Israel?
- What do expats in Israel appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Israel?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Israel accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Israel like?
- What are healthcare services like in Israel?
- What are medical services in Israel like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Israel?
- What are emergency services like in Israel?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Israel?
- How are local medical facilities in Israel?
- As a foreigner living in Israel, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Israel?If you live in Israel, newcomers to Israel would love to hear your answer to this question: