Why do people move to Kenya?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Kenya, they responded...
"Kenya is an attractive destination for expats due to its diverse culture, vibrant cities, and stunning natural beauty. The country offers a wide range of activities and attractions, from safaris and beach holidays to mountain climbing and cultural experiences. The cost of living is relatively low compared to other countries in the region, making it an attractive option for those looking to stretch their budget. Additionally, Kenya is a great place to work, with a growing economy and a wide range of job opportunities. The country also offers excellent healthcare and education systems, making it an ideal place to raise a family," commented one expat who made the move to Kenya.
- What should I pack when moving to Kenya?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Kenya?
- Will I be able to find a job in Kenya?
- What is life like in Kenya?
- What do expats in Kenya appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Kenya?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Kenya accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Kenya like?
- What are healthcare services like in Kenya?
- What are medical services in Kenya like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Kenya?
- What are emergency services like in Kenya?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Kenya?
- How are local medical facilities in Kenya?
- As a foreigner living in Kenya, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Kenya?If you live in Kenya, newcomers to Kenya would love to hear your answer to this question: