Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Czech Rep?
When we asked people living in Czech Rep about good local restaurants, they mentioned...
"People living in Czechia typically buy groceries and do other shopping at supermarkets, convenience stores, and local markets. Many people also shop online for groceries and other items. Additionally, there are many small, independent shops and boutiques throughout the country that offer unique items," explained one expat living in Czech Rep.
- What should I pack when moving to Czechia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Czechia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Czechia?
- What is life like in Czechia?
- What do expats in Czechia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Czechia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Czechia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Czechia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Czechia?
- What are medical services in Czechia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Czechia?
- What are emergency services like in Czechia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Czechia?
- How are local medical facilities in Czechia?
- As a foreigner living in Czechia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Czech Rep?If you live in Czechia, newcomers to Czechia would love to hear your answer to this question: