Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Lebanon?
When we asked people living in Lebanon about good local restaurants, they mentioned...
"People living in Lebanon typically buy groceries from local markets, supermarkets, and convenience stores. Other shopping can be done at malls, department stores, and specialty shops. Additionally, many people in Lebanon shop online for groceries and other items," said another expat in Lebanon.
- What should I pack when moving to Lebanon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lebanon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lebanon?
- What is life like in Lebanon?
- What do expats in Lebanon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lebanon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lebanon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lebanon?
- What are medical services in Lebanon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lebanon?
- What are emergency services like in Lebanon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lebanon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lebanon?
- As a foreigner living in Lebanon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Lebanon?If you live in Lebanon, newcomers to Lebanon would love to hear your answer to this question: