Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Laos?
When we asked people living in Laos about good local restaurants, they mentioned...
"People living in Laos typically buy groceries and do other shopping at local markets, convenience stores, and supermarkets. Many people also shop at roadside stalls and small shops, which are often family-run businesses. Additionally, some people may purchase items from vendors who come to their homes," commented one expat who made the move to Laos.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before moving to Laos?
- How do I find a place to live in Laos?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Laos?
- What is the average cost of housing in Laos?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Laos?
- What should I pack when moving to Laos?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Laos?
- Why do people move to Laos?
- What are healthcare services like in Laos?
- What are medical services in Laos like?
- What are typical rents in Laos?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Laos?If you live in Laos, newcomers to Laos would love to hear your answer to this question: