What is the weather like in UK?
When we asked people living in UK about the weather in UK, they said...
"The weather in England can be unpredictable and can vary greatly within a short space of time. Generally, the weather is mild with temperatures ranging from cool to warm and it can rain often. In the summertime, temperatures can reach up to 25 degrees Celsius, while during winter it can drop to as low as 0 degrees Celsius. On the whole, the climate in England is generally quite pleasant," said another in UK.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
"One never knows what the weather in England will bring! Sheffield is hilly, windy and it rains a lot," explained one expat who made the move to Sheffield, UK.
- What should I pack when moving to England?
- Where should I setup a bank account in England?
- Will I be able to find a job in England?
- What is life like in England?
- What do expats in England appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in England?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in England accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in England like?
- What are healthcare services like in England?
- What are medical services in England like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in England?
- What are emergency services like in England?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in England?
- How are local medical facilities in England?
- As a foreigner living in England, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in UK?If you live in England, newcomers to England would love to hear your answer to this question:
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
Some of Joshua's articles include Pros and Cons of Living in Portugal, 10 Best Places to Live in Ireland and Pros and Cons of Living in Uruguay. Connect with Joshua on LinkedIn.