What is the weather like in Yemen?
When we asked people living in Yemen about the weather in Yemen, they said...
"The weather in Yemen is generally hot and dry, with temperatures ranging from mild to very hot. The coastal areas tend to be more humid than the inland areas. Rainfall is scarce, with the majority of the country receiving less than 100mm of rain per year. The summer months are usually the hottest, with temperatures often reaching over 40°C," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Yemen.
- What should I pack when moving to Yemen?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Yemen?
- Will I be able to find a job in Yemen?
- What is life like in Yemen?
- What do expats in Yemen appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Yemen?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Yemen accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Yemen like?
- What are healthcare services like in Yemen?
- What are medical services in Yemen like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Yemen?
- What are emergency services like in Yemen?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Yemen?
- How are local medical facilities in Yemen?
- As a foreigner living in Yemen, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in Yemen?If you live in Yemen, newcomers to Yemen would love to hear your answer to this question: