What is the weather like in Gambia?
When we asked people living in Gambia about the weather in Gambia, they said...
"The climate in Gambia is tropical with two distinct seasons. The dry season runs from November to May and is characterized by hot, dry winds from the Sahara Desert. The rainy season runs from June to October and is characterized by heavy rains and high humidity. Temperatures remain fairly consistent throughout the year, with average highs in the mid-80s and lows in the mid-70s," explained one expat living in Gambia.
- What should I pack when moving to Gambia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Gambia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Gambia?
- What is life like in Gambia?
- What do expats in Gambia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Gambia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Gambia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Gambia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Gambia?
- What are medical services in Gambia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Gambia?
- What are emergency services like in Gambia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Gambia?
- How are local medical facilities in Gambia?
- As a foreigner living in Gambia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in Gambia?If you live in Gambia, newcomers to Gambia would love to hear your answer to this question: