What is the weather like in Lebanon?
When we asked people living in Lebanon about the weather in Lebanon, they said...
"The weather in Lebanon is generally mild and pleasant. In the summer months, temperatures can reach up to the mid-30s Celsius, while in the winter months temperatures can drop to the low-teens Celsius. Rainfall is common throughout the year, with the heaviest rainfall occurring in the winter months. Snowfall is also possible in the winter months, especially in the higher elevations," commented one expat who made the move to Lebanon.
- What should I pack when moving to Lebanon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lebanon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lebanon?
- What is life like in Lebanon?
- What do expats in Lebanon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lebanon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lebanon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lebanon?
- What are medical services in Lebanon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lebanon?
- What are emergency services like in Lebanon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lebanon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lebanon?
- As a foreigner living in Lebanon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in Lebanon?If you live in Lebanon, newcomers to Lebanon would love to hear your answer to this question: