What is the weather like in Nigeria?
When we asked people living in Nigeria about the weather in Nigeria, they said...
"The weather in Nigeria is generally hot and humid throughout the year. The rainy season typically runs from April to October, with the heaviest rainfall occurring in July and August. The dry season runs from November to March, with temperatures reaching their highest in March and April," said another expat in Nigeria.
- What should I pack when moving to Nigeria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nigeria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nigeria?
- What is life like in Nigeria?
- What do expats in Nigeria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nigeria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nigeria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nigeria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nigeria?
- What are medical services in Nigeria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nigeria?
- What are emergency services like in Nigeria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nigeria?
- How are local medical facilities in Nigeria?
- As a foreigner living in Nigeria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in Nigeria?If you live in Nigeria, newcomers to Nigeria would love to hear your answer to this question: