What is the weather like in Ireland?
When we asked people living in Ireland about the weather in Ireland, they said...
"The weather in Ireland is generally mild and humid, with temperatures rarely dropping below freezing. Rainfall is common throughout the year, with the wettest months being December and January. Summers are usually warm and sunny, with temperatures reaching the mid-20s Celsius. Winters are usually cool and wet, with temperatures rarely dropping below zero," said another in Ireland.
- What should I pack when moving to Ireland?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ireland?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ireland?
- What is life like in Ireland?
- What do expats in Ireland appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ireland?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ireland accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ireland like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ireland?
- What are medical services in Ireland like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ireland?
- What are emergency services like in Ireland?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ireland?
- How are local medical facilities in Ireland?
- As a foreigner living in Ireland, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in Ireland?If you live in Ireland, newcomers to Ireland would love to hear your answer to this question:
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.