What is the weather like in Japan?
When we asked people living in Japan about the weather in Japan, they said...
"It has four seasons. Winter is cold, but not cold enough to snow a lot. Fall and Spring are fantastic. Summer is the worst. Summer is hot and humid and you are constantly sweating. It is awful," wrote a member who made the move to Tokyo, Japan.
- What do I need to know before moving to Japan?
- How do I find a place to live in Japan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Japan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Japan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Japan?
- What should I pack when moving to Japan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Japan?
- Why do people move to Japan?
- What are healthcare services like in Japan?
- What are medical services in Japan like?
- What are typical rents in Japan?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is the weather like in Japan?If you live in Japan, newcomers to Japan would love to hear your answer to this question: