What is the weather like in Kenya?
When we asked people living in Kenya about the weather in Kenya, they said...
"The weather in Kenya is generally warm and sunny throughout the year. The temperatures range from the mid-70s to the mid-80s Fahrenheit during the day, and the nights are usually cool and comfortable. The rainy season typically runs from March to May and October to December, with the heaviest rainfall occurring in April and May," explained one expat living in Kenya.
- What should I pack when moving to Kenya?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Kenya?
- Will I be able to find a job in Kenya?
- What is life like in Kenya?
- What do expats in Kenya appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Kenya?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Kenya accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Kenya like?
- What are healthcare services like in Kenya?
- What are medical services in Kenya like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Kenya?
- What are emergency services like in Kenya?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Kenya?
- How are local medical facilities in Kenya?
- As a foreigner living in Kenya, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in Kenya?If you live in Kenya, newcomers to Kenya would love to hear your answer to this question: