What is the weather like in Moldova?
When we asked people living in Moldova about the weather in Moldova, they said...
"The climate in Moldova is generally temperate continental, with warm summers and mild winters. The average temperature in summer is around 25°C (77°F), while in winter it can drop to -5°C (23°F). Rainfall is fairly evenly distributed throughout the year, with the wettest months being June and July. Snowfall is common in winter, especially in the northern and eastern parts of the country," remarked another expat who made the move to Moldova.
- What should I pack when moving to Moldova?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Moldova?
- Will I be able to find a job in Moldova?
- What is life like in Moldova?
- What do expats in Moldova appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Moldova?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Moldova accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Moldova like?
- What are healthcare services like in Moldova?
- What are medical services in Moldova like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Moldova?
- What are emergency services like in Moldova?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Moldova?
- How are local medical facilities in Moldova?
- As a foreigner living in Moldova, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the weather like in Moldova?If you live in Moldova, newcomers to Moldova would love to hear your answer to this question: