What is the weather like in Morocco?
When we asked people living in Morocco about the weather in Morocco, they said...
"The weather in Morocco is generally warm and sunny, with temperatures ranging from mild to hot depending on the season. In the summer months, temperatures can reach up to 40°C (104°F) in the desert regions, while in the winter months temperatures can drop to as low as 0°C (32°F). Rainfall is generally low, with the majority of the rain falling in the winter months," said another in Morocco.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is the weather like in Morocco?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question: