How are local medical facilities in Uruguay?
We asked members about local medical facilities in Uruguay, they wrote...
"Uruguay has a high quality of medical care and facilities. The country has a well-developed public health system, with a network of hospitals and clinics providing comprehensive medical services. The country also has a number of private medical facilities, which offer a range of services, including specialized care. The quality of medical care in Uruguay is generally considered to be good, with a high level of expertise and access to modern medical technology," commented one expat who made the move to Uruguay.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
"Our local hospital is about 15 minutes away from us here, living in the country. Fortunately, we have not had to use any hospital or emergency services, but have heard that the private hospitals' standards of service are high and response rate is good. Public hospitals are typical and crowded and less attentive compared to private," remarked another expat in Paysandu, Uruguay.
- What should I pack when moving to Uruguay?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Uruguay?
- Will I be able to find a job in Uruguay?
- What is life like in Uruguay?
- What do expats in Uruguay appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Uruguay?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Uruguay accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Uruguay like?
- What are healthcare services like in Uruguay?
- What are medical services in Uruguay like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Uruguay?
- What are emergency services like in Uruguay?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Uruguay?
- How are local medical facilities in Uruguay?
- As a foreigner living in Uruguay, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How are local medical facilities in Uruguay?If you live in Uruguay, newcomers to Uruguay would love to hear your answer to this question: