Is the cost of living in Yemen high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Yemen, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Yemen is generally low, however, it varies greatly depending on the location. In the capital city of Sana'a, the cost of living is higher than in other parts of the country. The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Sana'a is around $400 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment is around $600 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Sana'a can cost around $10 USD per person," said a member in Yemen.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before moving to Yemen?
- How do I find a place to live in Yemen?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Yemen?
- What is the average cost of housing in Yemen?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Yemen?
- What should I pack when moving to Yemen?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Yemen?
- Why do people move to Yemen?
- What are healthcare services like in Yemen?
- What are medical services in Yemen like?
- What are typical rents in Yemen?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is the cost of living in Yemen high?If you live in Yemen, newcomers to Yemen would love to hear your answer to this question: