Is the cost of living in Ivory Coast high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Ivory Coast, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Ivory Coast is generally considered to be quite affordable. Prices for basic goods and services are generally lower than in many other countries. However, the cost of living in the larger cities such as Abidjan and Bouake is higher than in the rest of the country. The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Ivory Coast is around $400 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment is around $600 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Ivory Coast will cost around $10 USD per person," wrote a member who made the move to Ivory Coast.
- What do I need to know before moving to Ivory Coast?
- How do I find a place to live in Ivory Coast?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ivory Coast?
- What is the average cost of housing in Ivory Coast?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Ivory Coast?
- What should I pack when moving to Ivory Coast?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Ivory Coast?
- Why do people move to Ivory Coast?
- What are healthcare services like in Ivory Coast?
- What are medical services in Ivory Coast like?
- What are typical rents in Ivory Coast?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is the cost of living in Ivory Coast high?If you live in Ivory Coast, newcomers to Ivory Coast would love to hear your answer to this question: