Is the cost of living in Luxembourg high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Luxembourg, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Luxembourg is generally high, with prices for goods and services being higher than in many other European countries. The capital city of Luxembourg City is the most expensive place to live in the country, with prices for goods and services being higher than in the rest of the country. The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Luxembourg City is around $1,500 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment is around $2,000 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Luxembourg City can cost around $30 USD per person," explained one expat living in Luxembourg.
- What should I pack when moving to Luxembourg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Luxembourg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Luxembourg?
- What is life like in Luxembourg?
- What do expats in Luxembourg appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Luxembourg?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Luxembourg accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Luxembourg like?
- What are healthcare services like in Luxembourg?
- What are medical services in Luxembourg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Luxembourg?
- What are emergency services like in Luxembourg?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Luxembourg?
- How are local medical facilities in Luxembourg?
- As a foreigner living in Luxembourg, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Luxembourg high?If you live in Luxembourg, newcomers to Luxembourg would love to hear your answer to this question: