What are the visa & residency requirements in Nigeria?
We asked people about the visa & residency requirements in Nigeria, they wrote...
"In order to visit Nigeria, travelers must obtain a visa prior to arrival. The process of applying for a visa involves submitting an application form, a valid passport, two passport-sized photographs, and a fee. Depending on the type of visa, additional documents may be required. In order to obtain residency in Nigeria, applicants must submit an application form, a valid passport, two passport-sized photographs, and a fee. Depending on the type of residency, additional documents may be required. Applicants may also be required to provide proof of employment, proof of financial stability, and a medical certificate. Once the application is approved, the applicant will be issued a residency permit," wrote a member who made the move to Nigeria.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Nigeria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nigeria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nigeria?
- What is life like in Nigeria?
- What do expats in Nigeria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nigeria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nigeria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nigeria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nigeria?
- What are medical services in Nigeria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nigeria?
- What are emergency services like in Nigeria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nigeria?
- How are local medical facilities in Nigeria?
- As a foreigner living in Nigeria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the visa & residency requirements in Nigeria?If you live in Nigeria, newcomers to Nigeria would love to hear your answer to this question: