What are the visa & residency requirements in Indonesia?
We asked people about the visa & residency requirements in Indonesia, they wrote...
"The process of applying for a visa in Indonesia typically involves submitting a visa application form to an Indonesian embassy or consulate. Other required documents may include passport photographs, payment, as well as a valid passport. Visitors may need to provide evidence of purpose of stay, such as a letter of invitation and proof of sufficient funds. Depending on the purpose of the stay, different types of visa may be available. The process of applying for residency in Indonesia requires the applicant to register a company in Indonesia, or obtain a work permit sponsored by an Indonesian employer. The applicant may also need to obtain a Temporary Stay Permit from an Immigration Office, and apply for an identity card and residency permit from the local Civil Registry Office. Depending on the type of residence permit, additional documents may be required, such as a local police record check and a Health Booklet," remarked another expat who made the move to Indonesia.
- What do I need to know before moving to Indonesia?
- How do I find a place to live in Indonesia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Indonesia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Indonesia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Indonesia?
- What should I pack when moving to Indonesia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Indonesia?
- Why do people move to Indonesia?
- What are healthcare services like in Indonesia?
- What are medical services in Indonesia like?
- What are typical rents in Indonesia?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are the visa & residency requirements in Indonesia?If you live in Indonesia, newcomers to Indonesia would love to hear your answer to this question: