Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Customer Service agent in Portugal (Lisbon )
Cross Border Talents has an offer for you at the Contact Centre in Portugal (Lisbon ).At the moment we are looking for one on the following language : French / Catalan /German speakers, who also speak a second language, to fill several positions in a multinational Contact Center Company in Portugal (Lisbon ).
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 47 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
Our client in Portugal (Lisbon ) has several projects depending the IT Skills and the mother tongues of the candidates.
Cross Border Talents
Job Description/ Tasks
- To ensure client satisfaction by offering specialized advice
- To actively listen and pay attention to client issues
- To resolve client queries and problems according to the TP values by email, phone call or chat
- Good problem solving skills
- Work for one the best companies in the Technology Field
- Commitment to quality
- To ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
- To have a sound knowledge of all products and services, understanding their use and functionality
High School, Less than 1 Year work experience
- Educational Level: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical Accreditations and Specializations: With Experience at Least 3 months in similar position (Technical Support or Costummer Care)
- Advenced Knowledge of PC (Hardware, Software, Internet),
Native or fluent in one of the following languages: French / Catalan /German speakers plus B1 in English
Cross Border Talents
Apply Online at: