Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Marketing Assistant | Internship | Budapest, Hungary
Do you want to be the next marketing genius? Do you want to be a part of an upbeat and international workforce? Do you want to grow and develop in an informal and supportive organizational structure?
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and talents.
We are currently looking for a dynamic addition to our international team in Budapest. You, as a successful candidate will implement marketing strategies and efforts, both internally and externally. In the course of the internship, you will have the opportunity to work with key business leaders be involved in their business activities, including work of highly confidential and sensitive nature.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Monitoring corporate communications and strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage
- Working on social media advertising and managing the business research on different markets
- Researching and reporting on competitive intelligence in different markets
- Maintaining corporate websites, assistance with content creation and administrative processes; preparing presentations and reports upon request; drafting internal newsletter
- Possibility to specialize in a specific segment of marketing: digital, content, design, PR, admin etc.
- Fluency in verbal and written English; additional language skills are a plus
- Some knowledge in the field of marketing (online marketing, copywriting, content creation)
- Advanced user level with MS Office, familiarity with Adobe and WordPress is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills that include openness, cohesive thinking, precision, and attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to working in an international and fast paced environment
- Motivation to learn while doing, and commitment to improving yourself in a professional environment
Thanks to our extensive internship program you will also have the chance to be a part of a highly diverse, social and friendly workforce made of motivated and upbeat young professionals.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 3 months. As a successful candidate, you will be able to experience the company’s culture and be an integral part of the team. This internship is unpaid. We strongly advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to [email protected]
Apply Online at: