Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
Reporting directly to the President, the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for planning and analyzing various business operations – including the call center, application development and real estate businesses. This will include reporting monthly results, preparation of forecasts including budget, and assessing various investment opportunities. The position will be located in our Mangalore, India office and require periodic travel to our North America corporate offices.
This position is ideal for someone with experience in a North American corporate environment seeking a long-term opportunity based in India.
GlowTouch Technologies provides custom IT services to mid-market and enterprise companies. Our portfolio of services includes customer and technical support, cloud application and software development, mobile development, and quality assurance testing. We are headquartered in Louisville, KY, with offices in Boston, MA and a development center in Mangalore, India.
Our Mangalore center houses the bulk of our service delivery personnel, such as customer support agents, developers, and quality control engineers. The center boasts more than 100,000 square feet of Class A infrastructure, numerous redundant power and communications systems and other amenities that makes the Mangalore center truly is a world-class service delivery facility.
Core to our philosophy of success is an employee-oriented culture dedicated to serving our clients. We strive to develop enduring client relationships by delivering services that continually contribute to their growth and success. To do that, we believe in investing in our people through personal and professional development as well as promoting open communication, empowerment and recognition of excellence.
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance or Accounting
- 8-10 years combined experience in financial planning, reporting and operations finance
- Experience managing direct reports and building a great team
- Must have strong analytical skills, and the ability to work well within team concept with minimal supervision or direction
- Excellent communication skills required (both verbal and written)
- Ability to influence all levels in the organization which includes financial and non-financial business partners
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, conscientious and industrious, with the ability to handle changing priorities and tight timeframes
- Proficiency with Hyperion, Essbase or similar Business Intelligence financial systems
- Experience in mining data and creating reports outlining financial results and trends to create executive summaries is required
- MBA or CPA certification preferred
- Prior experience in FPA, corporate finance, investment banking or strategy consulting preferred
- Integral part of senior leadership team driving strategy and operations
- Leads the monthly forecast, strategic plan, and annual plan processes, as well as development of longer term strategic plan
- Manages a team of analysts, as appropriate
- Conducts in-depth analysis of operations and results to explain trends or variations from expectations and identifies opportunities and risks
- Develops investment thesis / strategic plan for potential new investments
- Responsible for the preparation of financial reports to GlowTouch leadership
Apply Online at: