Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Account Manager (Chinese)
Based in Marrakech, we are one of the leading destination management companies in Morocco, specializing in FITs and tailor-made tours for the middle, upscale, and very high-end ranges of the market. A Virtuoso Onsite since 2007, and PURE member since 2009, we work regularly for many of the best agencies and travel designers of USA, Canada, Latin America, Australia, Russia, Spain, and Northern Europe.
As part of its expansion into the Chinese market, MVM is looking into recruiting a Chinese national to work with us in our Marrakech office. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements: Excellent command of English (written and spoken). Some level of French would also be desirable, although not compulsory.
- Ability to translate written texts from English into literary Chinese and vice versa.
-Good, literary writing skills in Chinese.
-Demonstrable experience in travel business, especially in B2B Sales.
-A complete understanding of the outbound Chinese travel market and its peculiarities.
-Ability to work under pressure, providing fast answers to clients, and meeting deadlines.
-Good knowledge of Office, Excel, Outlook, and popular social media tools in China.
-Excellent customer service.
-Attention to detail, quick learner, able to adapt to a multicultural environment.
-Willingness to relocate to Marrakesh for at least 3 years.
As Account Manager (China), and reporting both to the company’s Marketing and Sales and Operations Managers, he or she will be responsible for
- Recruiting and engaging Chinese outbound agencies and direct clients with views to promote the use of the services of Mountain Voyage Morocco.
- Acting as primary liaison between Mountain Voyage’s representation company in China and our offices, with views to maximize sales results.
- Managing Chinese speaking enquiries from initial email to trip research/prep/follow-up and customer service.
- Providing appropriate feedback and support to Marketing and Sales Managers for the creation and development of product and marketing campaigns adequate for the Chinese market.
- Under Marketing and Sales Managers' supervision and guidance, developing Mountain Voyage's marketing and sales literature in Chinese.
- Attending international trade shows on behalf of the company if appropriate.
- Any other tasks required as reasonable.
Cantonese and or Mandarin Mother tongue. Fluent English and a fair level of French would be a bonus.
Apply Online at: