Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
General Manager (+90k)
Looking for an overall General Manager for the entire operation. Not an easy job managing mostly untrained, unskilled low wage staff in an outdoor and hot/humid environment. It would be well suited for an outdoorsy type person, someone who enjoys SCUBA diving, hiking, etc. for ideal compatibility.
Guam - US Territory
The operation is set on about 10 acres of primary oceanfront property and includes a beachfront bar and restaurant as well as a 500-seat oceanfront show pavilion presenting a large scale Polynesian show with 30 fire dancers, etc. and a buffet dinner.
There is also a kitchen facility, large parking area, volleyball courts, a no-closed replica of an ancient village.
The business does about $10m top line revenue and has roughly 80-100 team members. There is a current Manager" at The Beach. Under him is a bar manager, assistant bar manager, show pavilion manager, and a lead maintenance person. Total staffing includes 10-15 bartenders, 20-30 servers, 10-12 kitchen staff, 30 performers, 6 stage techs, 6 maintenance techs.
- Min 10-15 years progressive F&B experience. Should include time spent as bartender, server, and/or busboy, cook or food expediter, etc.
- Must have managed a large team (50+ team members) either as a restaurant general manager or hotel Asst F&B Director and F&B Director. Ideal is for them to have BOTH experience as a manager of a free standing restaurant AND as hotel F&B Director.
- Super operations oriented. LOVES operations.
- Eager, enthusiastic. The position needs energy and hard work.
- Training experience a big plus
- Some experience in a large chain hotel is great
Comp is $90k+ per year
Apply Online at: