Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Secretary to support the Human Reources (HR) department Frankfurt (m/w)
This position is a fantastic opportunity for those who have previous experience in administrative HR roles especially in recruitment. Korn Ferry is the global industry leader in high-impact talent acquisition solutions, offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet their specific recruitment needs. As part of the Korn Ferry Group, Korn Ferry provides its employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies and expertise in the industry.
Frankfurt am Main
We offer you:
- Work with the global leader in recruitment solution for the whole EMEA region
- High profile recruitment experience for global companies
- A clear career path which provides opportunities for learning and growth
- Lots of training and development
- Great atmosphere of workplace in friendly multinational teams
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Assist in the recruitment of top talent for roles across EMEA, using numerous sourcing channels and methodologies
- Executing headhunting, talent sourcing and networking strategies
- Market mapping and creating company target lists
- Creating talent pools as well as pipelining
- Conducting telephone interviews and CV reviews
Skills & Experience
- Fluent level of English and German
- An ability to meet deadlines and goals
- Willingness to take ownership and be held responsible for allocated tasks and projects
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, able to work in fast paced environment
So what does that mean for you? It means the chance to work with major multinational businesses. It means sharing knowledge with colleagues from all over the world. And it could mean the opportunity to develop your career much further than ever before.
We pride ourselves on high quality execution, encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognize performance and commitment. We’re passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, and our colleagues too.
At Korn Ferry, we take great pride in attracting exceptional people and giving them every opportunity to develop their potential and enjoy a career with impact.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please find further information and an opportunity to apply at https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-&-Professional-Search-Frankfurt-am-Main-Secretary-to-support-the-Human-Reources-HR-department-Frankfurt-mw-Hesse/53340459 . If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander (email@example.com).
Frankfurt am Main Hessen Germany
Apply Online at: https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-&-Professional-Search-Frankfurt-am-Main-Secretary-to-support-the-Human-Reources-HR-department-Frankfurt-mw-Hesse/53340459