Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Video Production Specialist
Rapidly growing publishing house seeks full-time, highly motivated, and high-energy Video Production Specialist to amplify the company’s promotional and editorial content through top notch video productions.
Live and Invest Overseas
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in managing on-site video productions.
- Experience in using a DSLR camera and sound equipment.
- Working knowledge of video and graphics editing programs (e.g. Adobe Premiere).
- Proficiency in using AfterEffects.
- Ability to manage project timelines and multiple priorities.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to perform in a work environment that encourages independence with ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Direct/ marketing experience a plus.
- Wistia, Wordpress, YouTube knowledge is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Produce engaging, professional videos for the marketing and editorial teams.
- Create scripts, shoot, edit, and deliver quality webinars, podcasts, and videos for marketing and fulfillment purposes.
- Edit projects under tight deadlines.
- Develop a monthly video production schedule after consulting with the marketing and editorial departments.
- Oversee video projects from start to finish and communicate with other teams to make sure that the scope and direction of projects are on schedule.
- Upload videos to YouTube and Wistia including SEO tagging and descriptions.
- Monitor video performance and make respective adjustments.
- Produce new and innovative styles of videos to test against current controls.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously, focusing on idea generation, proposal creation, and results analysis.
- Discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Advanced fluency in English is required (all marketing material and company communication is in English); Spanish skills are not needed.
- 1 year at least
How To Apply:
Submit your cover letter, CV, and portfolio (must include examples of videos) to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) cannot consider applications that don’t include a portfolio. All cover letters and CVs must be submitted in English.
Depending on experience.
W 53rd St. No. 45 Panama Panama City Panama Panama 080806
Apply Online at: