Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
We are a young, talented, and fast-growing publishing house seeking a positive and detail oriented individual to join our team as a Marketing Assistant.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong work ethic and the ability to learn new systems quickly. The role will require a person to be motivated and energetic and someone who takes initiative to complete projects.
If you enjoy finding solutions to a varying number of challenges and take extreme pride in your work, then this may just be the career for you.
High-proficiency in English is a must.
- Advanced fluency in English is required.
- E-commerce, email marketing, or digital marketing experience, and/or college degree in marketing or related field.
- Web-savvy and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Detail-oriented with ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Direct/Email marketing experience a plus.
- 1 year at least
- Advanced fluency in English is required (all marketing material and company communication is in English); Spanish skills are not needed.
Required Experience / Competencies:
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Fast learner
- Excellent English communication skills required
- Ability to work closely in a team
- Provide support to web, email, social, and marketing efforts
- Support recording and analyzing email response, website traffic, and digital advertising metrics.
- Prepare, send, and track links for promotional efforts.
- Edit, modify, and manage reports used for metric tracking.
- Establish internal workflows between team members.
- Coordinate with editorial, marketing, and copy teams.
- Communicate with copywriters and Publisher to get new advertising copy created as needed.
- Support of multiple projects simultaneously, focusing on idea generation, proposal creation, and results analysis.
- Compiling results and effectively presenting on them via email and team meetings.
- Important: Being creative and determined to find new ways to meet aggressive revenue goals and ROI objectives.
This is a full-time position in our downtown office in Panama City, Panama. Compensation will depend on experience. Candidates must demonstrate strong English proficiency. Candidates will need to provide a list of references.
We are looking for people who love what they do and take pride in their work. If you are someone who will approach this experience as an opportunity to grow in our organization, then we encourage you to apply today.
IMPORTANT: Only applications with cover letters and resumes in English will be considered.
How To Apply:
Submit your English cover letter and CV to HelpWanted@LahardanFinancial.com.
Depending on experience.
W 53rd St. No. 45 Panama Panama City Panama Panama 080806
Apply Online at: