Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Teach English in Hong Kong
Did you know your skills as an English teacher could be your key to travelling the world? Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment specialises in placing teachers in amazing roles across China, Hong Kong and Macau
Global Teacher Recruitment
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC currently have teaching opportunities in Hong Kong. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets.
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: HK$ 23,800 - 24,500 per month
- Rewarding bonus of HK$5000 upon completion of 12-month contract.
- Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus of HK$ 6000 received.
- Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum provided
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native English Speaker (non-negotiable)
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
5 Newton Street 5 Newton Street Manchester United Kingdom M1 1HL
Apply Online at: [email protected]