Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Market Analyst Job Role (industry-specific research reports)
This role provides market and competitive research materials, analyses data from a variety of sources and produces thorough reports, addressed to a wide audience.
APU Commercial Information Services LLC
We need to cover the following segments and at the moment we are looking for candidates with a background or experince on the following areas:
Related fields for open positions:
- Agriculture and Food
- Digital Media and Entrainment
- Electrical, Electronics and Semiconductors
- Government, Politics and Smart Cities
- ICT , Information and Communications Technologies
- Industry, Business, Commerce and Trade
- Packaging and Printing
Market Analyst’s Qualifications and Skills
- Being passionate and curious about the selected field.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field required, Master’s preferred.
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of research.
- Great communication and presentation skills in English.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills.
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies.
- Experience with research and intelligence tools and well versed in database management.
- Ability to convey ideas and solutions both verbally and visually.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Advanced Excel.
- Critical thinking.
- Drive to deliver high quality results on a daily basis.
- Initiative and problem solving.
Market Analyst's Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as research expert, leveraging datasets to find and analyse data.
- Utilising various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information.
- Identifying market trends and patterns.
- Proactively helping to evolve regular reports to ensure they are delivering the most current and relevant industry insights.
- Formulating efficient research processes.
- Organising and maintaining research databases.
- Compiling and organising research findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams.
- Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies.
Based on experience
1406 Bayswater Tower Business Bay Dubai Dubai UAE
Apply Online at: