Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Assistant Account Manager
USE promote work and travel programs by sending university students to work abroad in various ski resorts, hotels and theme parks throughout the USA.
As an integral part of the employer relations team, you will be responsible for locating jobs for the students by selling the program to U.S. employers. This will also mean contacting resorts and hotels to invite them to visit our South America offices to meet our students plus pre-screening all interested participants.
- Previous management experience.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a business related field.
- Previous study abroad experience.
- Sales oriented personality, marketing experience is helpful.
Interested candidates please send a resume in English.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Pre-screening all interested program participants in order to evaluate both their English and social skills.
- Generating new employer accounts via phone calls, emails, and occasional face to face visits.
- Assisting Account Managers with their employer accounts (customer service activities, as well as the daily servicing of clients as questions/problems arise.)
- Organization and coordination of logistics for job fairs in our South American offices.
- Creation of marketing materials directed towards selling our programs to U.S. employers, as well as maintenance of the employer website.
- Native English speakers preferable or fully bilingual.
- Intermediate or Advanced Spanish preferred.
Miraflores Lima Perú
Apply Online at: