Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
Oxfam-Québec is searching for a Monitoring-evaluation-accountability and learning Advisor based in Lima, Peru. The advisor will coordinate the implementation of the Volunteer Cooperation Program monitoring, evaluation and learning system in Peru ensuring that it is linked to the needs of local partners and to Oxfam's overall strategy in the country.
Under the supervision of the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Peru, the Advisor’s mandate is to ensure the implementation of Oxfam's Volunteer Cooperation Program 2020-2027 (VCP)
In accordance with Oxfam's policies, rules and procedures, the advisor will primarily assume the following responsibilities:
-Contribute to the design and execution of Oxfam's Volunteer Cooperation Program in the country, in close collaboration with the entire programme team.
- Meet with partners to raise awareness of the VCP and coordinate with them the baseline study.
- Define in coordination with the country team the central and transversal axes of intervention of the programme in Peru as well as the strategies for collaboration between volunteers and program partners
- Coordinate the implementation of the VCP monitoring, evaluation and learning system in Peru ensuring that it is linked to the needs of local partners and to Oxfam's overall strategy in the country.
- Contribute to updating the program and performance measurement framework to address the baseline.
- Manage the production of the annual 2020-2021 work plan for the VCP in coordination with the program team.
- Contribute to the development of a feminist MEAL system for Oxfam in Peru.
- Contribute to the design of an articulated intervention between Oxfam's programs in Peru regarding gender justice and women's rights.
- Be domiciled in Peru and have
Canadian citizenship or Canadian permanent resident status
or citizenship of a Latin American country other then Peru.
- University degree in program evaluation, social sciences, project management, organizational development, or any other relevant field
- Proven professional experience of at least 2 years in developing and implementing methodologies and tools for monitoring, evaluation and learning or organizational development
- Experience in project and program design with relative MEALsystem.
- Experience in Latin America will be particularly considered.
- Advanced level in Spanish
- Facilitation and training skills
-Adherence to Oxfam-Québec's mission and values, including the promotion of gender justice.
-Work experience in international development
Living and ousing allowances. Medical and life insurance.
Apply Online at: