Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Program Planning and Management Advisor
Oxfam-Québec is searching for a Program Planning and Management Advisor based in San Salvador, El Salvador. The advisor will contribute to the planning and management of Oxfam’s Volunteer Cooperation Program in El Salvador.
Under the supervision of Oxfam's Active Citizenship Program Manager, the Program Planning and Management Advisor will contribute to the implementation of the Volunteer Cooperant Program (VCP) 2021 - 2027 by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate the development of an implementation plan for the VCP in El Salvador 2021 to 2027
- Accompany four local organizations and Oxfam in the development of the baseline for the internal strengthening of organizations for the next six years
- Facilitate the creation of a voluntary cooperation strategy for Oxfam in El Salvador
- Be domiciled in El Salvador and have
Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status in Canada
or citizenship of a Latin American country other than El Salvador
- University degree in a field related to the management of a cooperation program
- Three (3) years of professional experience in a similar position
- Master of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, Teams), Box, Zoom and Skype.
- Advanced level in Spanish
- Experience in group facilitation
- Adherence to Oxfam's mission and values, including promoting gender equality
- Experience in international development
Full-time. 6 months.
Living and housing allowances. Medical and life insurance.
Apply Online at: