Explore Playa Jaco
Expats' Guide to Playa Jaco
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Playa Jaco.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Playa Jaco on our Playa Jaco forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Playa Jaco talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Playa Jaco.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Playa Jaco.
Member Reports about Living In Playa Jaco
Expats love Playa Jaco (aka Jaco Beach) in Costa Rica because of its beautiful beaches, amazing surfing, relaxed vibe and lively, younger expat crowd. This article covers everything about Playa Jaco - healthcare, restaurants, nightlife, schools, cost of living in Playa Jaco and more.
Expats in Playa Jaco talk about healthcare in Playa Jaco.
Expats in Playa Jaco offer advice about Moving to Playa Jaco.
Retirees in Playa Jaco talk about life in Playa Jaco.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Playa Jaco.
An expat in Costa Rica offers incredible insight into buying a home in Jaco, Costa Rica. She also talks about the best places in Costa Rica to invest in real estate at this time.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Playa Jaco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Playa Jaco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Playa Jaco?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Playa Jaco appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Playa Jaco?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Playa Jaco accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Playa Jaco like?
- How are healthcare services Playa Jaco?
- What are medical services in Playa Jaco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Playa Jaco?
- What are emergency services like in Playa Jaco?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Playa Jaco?
- How are local medical facilities in Playa Jaco?
- As a foreigner living in Playa Jaco, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?