Expats' Guide to Bishkek
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bishkek.
Culture Shock in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
One expat shares her experiences adjusting to life in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. She appreciates the folk music and handicrafts, but has had lots of issues with food poisoning and squatting toilets!
Member Reports about Living In Bishkek
Expats in Bishkek offer advice about Moving to Bishkek.
Member Reports about Moving to Bishkek
Retirees in Bishkek talk about life in Bishkek.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Bishkek?
- How do I find a place to live in Bishkek?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bishkek?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bishkek?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bishkek?
- What should I pack when moving to Bishkek?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bishkek?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Bishkek?
- What are healthcare services like in Bishkek?
- Is the cost of living in Bishkek high?
- Will I save money living in Bishkek?
- Why do people move to Bishkek?
- How are healthcare services Bishkek?
- What are medical services in Bishkek like?