Bermuda Expat Forum
Expats in Bermuda have mixed feelings about living in Bermuda. Everyone loves the sunshine and beaches, but the high cost of living, one car per household law, limited job opportunities and gossipy expat social scene can make life challenging.
Join our Bermuda forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Bermuda.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Bermuda.
If you're planning to move to Bermuda or spend a year there, it's important to understand the healthcare system, doctors, hospitals and emergency care.
Expats in Bermuda offer some excellent advice - and words of caution - about what it means to move to Bermuda. Housing, health care, basic tips and more are covered.
Advice for people renting and buying real estate in Bermuda.
Advice for people retiring in Bermuda.
Bermuda introduced the Work from Bermuda Certificate on August 1, 2020. They are inviting people to spend up to a year working remotely from the island.
- Bermuda Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Bermuda
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Bermuda
- Guide to Real Estate in Bermuda
- 11 Tips about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Bermuda
- Moving to Bermuda
- 10 Tips for Living in Bermuda
- 2022 Guide to Living in Bermuda
- 2022 Guide to Moving to Bermuda