Spain Expat Forum
Expats Living in Spain offer their advice for others making the move to the nation on the Iberian peninsula. From what to bring, to learning Spanish, culture shock and more, read on to learn how to settle into your new life as an expat in Spain.
Join our Spain forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Spain.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Spain.
Expats in Spain have a lot of opinions as to the best places to live in Spain. It all comes down to preferences, resources and where you are in life.
Expats in Spain share their experiences with healthcare and overseas medical insurance in Spain.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Spain.
Expats move to Spain from all over the world. People of all ages move there to work, retire, or just enjoy the culture and Spain's natural beauty. With so many places to choose from, our tips for moving to Spain will get you started on picking the perfect place for you.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Spain.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Spain.
Advice for people retiring in Spain.
- Spain Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Spain
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Spain
- Best Places to Live in Spain
- Real Estate in Spain
- Guide to Real Estate in Spain
- Pros & Cons of Living in Spain
- Cost of Living in Spain
- 5 Best Places to Live in Spain
- 7 Things to Know Before Moving to Spain
- 7 Important Tips about Healthcare
- 8 Tips for Obtaining Long-Term Residency in Spain
- 2022 Guide to Living in Spain
- Pros and Cons of Living in Spain 2022
- 2022 Guide to Moving to Spain