CIGNA Expat Health Insurance
My Home Private Messages Friends Invite My Ads My Profile My Tips

Login to Contact didry

About didry


Considering a Move Abroad 

Currently Lives:

British Columbia, Canada

Citizen Of:


Some Forum Posts:

United Kingdom: Health Insurance:

I'm considering going to the UK on a student visa to get my bachelors degree. Would getting this visa, and into university, come with any sort of health coverage? I know that universities in Canada offer health/dental packages as a part of student services and I'm wondering if this is the case in the UK, as it would seem to be rather costly to buy a few years' worth of health insurance from home. Does anybody have any information on this? Thank you.


Date Joined:


Total Posts:





Copyright 1997-2016 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal