5 Tips For Living in Madrid
Expats in Madrid live in a city with a broad appeal to people throughout the world, rich cultural traditions and some of the most delicious food in the world!
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Madrid
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Madrid.
Expats in Madrid talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Madrid.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Madrid.
Pros & Cons of Living in Madrid
If you're considering a move to Madrid, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Madrid.
Tips for Expats Driving in Madrid
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Madrid.
Cost of Living in Madrid
If you're moving to Madrid, understanding the the cost of living in Madrid helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Madrid
Health Care in Madrid: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
Discover the Best of Madrid
Living it Up in Madrid: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Madrid talk about healthcare in Madrid.
An expat in Madrid recommends HM hospitals, says that prescriptions are a fraction of the prices that they are in the US and has a warning about US health insurance policies for expats.
Expats in Madrid offer advice about Moving to Madrid.
Retirees in Madrid talk about life in Madrid.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Madrid.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Madrid?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Madrid?
- Will I be able to find a job in Madrid?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Madrid appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Madrid?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Madrid accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Madrid like?
- How are healthcare services Madrid?
- What are medical services in Madrid like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Madrid?
- What are emergency services like in Madrid?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Madrid?
- How are local medical facilities in Madrid?
- As a foreigner living in Madrid, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?