Moving to Barcelona
Expats in Barcelona enjoy a beautiful city on the Mediterranean Sea and one of the most popular cities in Europe. Here is some great advice from expat that already live there.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Barcelona
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Barcelona.
Expats in Barcelona talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Barcelona.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Barcelona.
Retire in Barcelona Guide
Retire in Barcelona with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Barcelona. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Barcelona
Advice for people moving to Barcelona or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Barcelona
Planning a potential move to Barcelona? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Barcelona home.
Driving in Barcelona
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Barcelona.
Cost of Living in Barcelona
Understanding the the cost of living in Barcelona helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Barcelona
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Barcelona: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
The Essential Guide to Barcelona
Exploring the Best of Barcelona: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
5 Tips for Living in Barcelona
Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia, a region where some citizens are fighting for their independence from Spain. Barcelona is a beautiful city that's rich in history and architecture with a thriving nightlife scene.
Expats in Barcelona offer advice about Moving to Barcelona.
Retirees in Barcelona talk about life in Barcelona.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Barcelona.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Barcelona?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Barcelona?
- Will I be able to find a job in Barcelona?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Barcelona appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Barcelona?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Barcelona accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Barcelona like?
- How are healthcare services in Barcelona?
- What are medical services in Barcelona like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Barcelona?
- What are emergency services like in Barcelona?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Barcelona?
- How are local medical facilities in Barcelona?
- As a foreigner living in Barcelona, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?