Moving to Valencia
Expats moving to Valencia enjoy life on the Mediterranean coast and a cost of living that is lower than what expats in Barcelona and Madrid must absorb.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Valencia
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Valencia.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Valencia.
One expat saved for several years and sold virtually everything so that he could move to Valencia, Spain. He enjoys Valencia's friendly people and cultural activities - many of which are free. He doesn't miss having a car, but has found the paperwork and fact that it takes much longer to get things done a bit of a challenge.
Expats in Valencia offer advice about Moving to Valencia.
Retirees in Valencia talk about life in Valencia.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Valencia.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Valencia?
- How do I find a place to live in Valencia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Valencia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Valencia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Valencia?
- What should I pack when moving to Valencia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Valencia?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Valencia?
- What are healthcare services like in Valencia?
- Is the cost of living in Valencia high?
- Will I save money living in Valencia?
- Why do people move to Valencia?
- How are healthcare services Valencia?
- What are medical services in Valencia like?